To be quite frank I’m not entirely happy with how 2013 turned out and I’m looking forward to changing that in the new year. I let too much negativity into my life and I just need to be start being happy as me. Become the best version of myself; easier said then done.
Tomorrow or Tuesdays post will be all about my new years resolutions, don’t worry this blog is coming along for the ride. I just wanted to look back on some of the littler things that happened this year, whether good or bad.
- Went to Florida with my nephew and mom
- Took a train for the first time to Chicago with some college friends
- Surprised my best friend at her prom
- Moved houses (again)
- Met Darren Criss and went to the best concert of my life
- Bought a Jodi Picoult book that happened to be signed
- My puppy died, RIP Rupert- I’ll always love you
- Nannied for the last time, maybe.
- Left all of my friends behind while switching to a new college
- Surprised my friend for her birthday where I met my new college friend
- Started having panic attacks again
- Survived my Oral Comm class
- Declared my major and minor
To me these are really little things with the negative far outweighing the positive. As arrogant as this may seem…2014 is all about me.