Liebster: (German Origin) n. sweetheart, beloved person, darling
Hello! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Nicole Bolt. I am so honored that she recognized me for this. It is a tag to learn a little bit more about me and to find new bloggers!
- What is one city/country you have yet to visit and would like to?
I really want to visit Greece.
- Any tattoos? Do you want any?
I have a tattoo of 3 stars on the top of my foot, and want many more. I wrote a blog post about it here.
- What is your favorite television show?
I don’t watch much tv but if I had to choose it would be a tie between Sherlock and Doctor Who.
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla, I know shocking.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
My celebrity crush is Darren Criss.
- What is the one part of your makeup routine you spend the most time on?
The part of my makeup routine I spend the most time on is perfecting my eyeliner, quite the task.
- You are running late and only have time for either hair or makeup. Which do you do?
Makeup (Am I allowed to throw my hair up?)
- What’s the one thing that makes you feel on top? (A red lip, heels, great jeans?)
Perfected winged eyeliner. I mean as close as I can get it, the struggle is real.
- What’s the one thing you’re afraid to do with your look but think about often? (Purple hair, black lipstick?)
Dark, red lips. Maybe next winter.
10. Who is the one singer/band you would want to see? (Dead or alive)
Alive: We the Kings or Bastille.
11.If you could go back in time and teach yourself one makeup trick when you were first starting, what would it be?
That eyeliner looks much better on your top lid, for me personally. Also, that makeup does not have to be just for the stage.
∴Random Facts about Me∴
- In high school, I was in show choir all 4 years and 2 musicals (Cats and Aida).
- I love to travel, it is my favorite thing to do, if I could figure out how to make a career out of that I would.
- I will be a junior in college in the fall and I am studying Arts Management with an emphasis in media.
- I love performing and the rush it gives you but I also adore watching performances.
- My mom adopted a new puppy who has been resting her head on my hands while I type this.
- I really like to shop and I have been searching for someone to help me film a spring/summer lookbook.
- I hate when people use technology when eating together, as addicted as I am it is possible to put a phone away for an hour.
- Contrary to that, I love YouTube and YouTubers. I spend more time there than watching tv. I also went to Playlist Live and met a few of them.
- I get really anxious about new things, i.e. meeting new people, and am prone to panic attacks, most likely on airplanes or in movie theatres.
- I am a night owl that’s trying to become a morning person, though I think I am most productive at night.
- I’ve always loved fashion but I did not discover the beauty world until this year. (I’m 20) When I was little I hated shopping, but now it is one of my favorite pastimes.
My Questions for the Nominees are as follows:
- What is one thing that will usually always make you happy?
- What is your go to sad song?
- How long have you been blogging and why do you do it?
- What is your most visited social media site?
- Favorite YouTube video of the moment (Viral or not)?
- What is your biggest fashion blunder?
- Where do you see yourself next year?
- 10 years from now?
- What is one piece of life advice you’d give to anyone?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is the biggest risk you will take (Fashion, Makeup, or generally in life?
Congrats all! Now, it’s your turn. Make a blog post that…
- Recognize the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
- List 11 fun/random facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers who you think deserve to be recognized (I’m not sure how to check this so I’m sorry if anyone has more than this or has been tagged before! Also I am sorry I only did 5 I was rushing to finish this, I feel awful)
- Inform the bloggers you’ve nominated them
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer
I think I answered everything… I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Much Love Darlin’s!
Miss Emily Marie